Assessments, Reporting and Recommendations
- Off-site meetings, guidance for individual assessment on the impact of clutter at home and acquiring behaviours
- On site assessment on clutter rating, household functions, residents and pets health and safety and pests infestation
Hoarding and Squalor Solutions
- Development of care plan
- Recommendations for support services to address the hoarding or squalor situation
- Implementation of care plan actions
- Service coordination
Development of maintenance plan and recommendation for support services
- Face to face decluttering support service
Provided onsite by individual workers.
*From $70 p/h.
- General cleaning, house or yard maintenance
Performing essential house and yard activities.
*From $ 50.20 p/h
- Skip hire and rubbish removal
Cost will vary depending on size and location, My Inclusion will provide a quote prior to booking.
- Trauma cleaning service for a squalor situation
My Inclusion will arrange professional service, price to be arranged with the service provider. My Inclusion offer service coordination and support during the cleaning process.
*From $70 p/h
Pre and Post Decluttering
- Coaching support provided during each stage of decluttering to maintain care plan goals
- Preventing crisis and creating strategies for coping
- Referring, advocating and assisting with appointments
- Giving advice, helping sort problems
- Helping clients enjoy a healthy home and maintain balance
- Creating meaningful activities to occupy the days, to lead to a meaningful life
- Individual counselling sessions
A Mental Health Practitioner specialising in hoarding disorders are available for one on one, in person, phone or video conference.
*From $156 p/h.
- Buried in Treasure 16 weeks program
Due to pandemic restrictions, we are unable to arrange any BIT groups and peer group programs; however, we’ve adapted the Buried in Treasure program and can engage online or home one on one sessions for individual clients.
*From $100 per session
Prices advertised are a guide, quotes will be based on individuals’ circumstance. Contact My Inclusion for a direct quote.
Why Choose Us?
My inclusion specialist support workers understand barriers associated with hoarding disorder, working within trauma-informed strength-based practice principles to concentrate on slow change and a motivational approach, providing effective strategies to deal with ongoing symptoms of hoarding disorder.
My inclusion partners with agencies and businesses promoting positive changes in the environment to support decluttering and cleaning processes.
My Inclusion provides support to the inner and outer eastern suburbs of Melbourne, Victoria.
Inner east, covering the local government areas of – Boroondara, Manningham, Whitehorse and Monash.
Outer east, covering the local government areas of – Knox, Maroondah and Yarra Ranges.
Drop us a message to get started